Sunday, January 20, 2013

Valentine's Day Lightning Sessions ~ Cape Cod Portrait Photographer

Today was Round One of the Valentine's Mini sessions with Capturing Grace Photography.  And this photographer can't wait to do it again!



The props made the photos!  My wonderful husband built the backdrop AND helped make the adorable banner.  I went with red rather than pink so the set-up would work for boys or girls.




















And it wouldn't be Valentine's Day without heart shape candies!










Only for a photo op would we allow children to hold that much sugar in their hands at one time!!!






And of course, as a mom, I couldn't resist snapping some after-the-session photos of my sweet girl...surely we will save these for her future boyfriends ;-)





Next Sunday, January 27 I will be doing it all again!  Let me know if you are interested in a spot for your child or your family via e-mail at kristymutchler15@gmail.com.







1 comment: