Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sweet Baby Zachary ~ Yarmouth MA Newborn and Portrait Photographer


Pure and simple baby.  

         ❤ ❤ ❤ 

When I do a newborn session, I like to offer a variety of looks.  There is the cute baby in a basket, the baby in a tutu, baby with an animal hat on, and of course baby Zachary looked so sweet in his Daddy's fire helmet.  But I am always most enthralled by the images that capture the sweet, simple innocence of a newborn.


I have a thing for baby feet, and little Zachary was as happy as can be just laying here modeling his little piggy toes!




Peek-a-Boo! 


I work hard to get the babies into a peaceful slumber but I just love when I capture an eyes-open-wide shot!






Even more beautiful than a newborn baby?  A baby and his mama.




I was lucky enough to have met this sweet mama before when I photographed her two older children and also lucky to get to talk to her throughout the newborn session.  And the love she has for her children is so amazing to see.   I am so happy that I got to capture it on camera.





What a sweet, sweet boy ❤ ❤ ❤














2 comments:

  1. just a beautiful tribute to the miracle of the circle life, well done and thank you for sharing;and just so you know, I still FEEL just like that about my children, and now we have their children! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Betty! I don't think I will EVER stop feeling that love for my little girl either!

      Delete