Saturday, January 5, 2013

Baby Girls, Pure and Simple ~ Cape Cod Newborn Photographer

"Babies are such a nice way to start people."
                                 
                                                                --- Don Herold




When I started out in photography, I didn't know just how much I would be drawn to photographing newborns.  But there is just something that draws me to those delicate little fingers, wispy eyelashes and smooth, brand new skin.  I just feel so at peace when I am holding a tiny new life in my arms, and I am so happy to be able to capture such magical images and share them with parents.

If I enjoy photographing one baby, imagine how much I love photographing two!!!




These tiny baby girls were just a week old when I met them.  They were the tiniest little things I have every seen!!!  And they slept THE WHOLE TIME!!!  Which meant I was able to get some fantastic images!



I love cute props and accessories and have an amazingly huge collection in my prop room!  But I love those shots where the focus is on the tiny baby features, so I like to keep the props to a minimum in most set-ups.




I also love to convert many of the images to Black and White.  I often have a hard time deciding which version I like best!!!


This is just a sneak peak of the many fantastic images I got from this session.  And I am so excited that I will get the chance to photograph these beauties again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment