Friday, December 14, 2012

Tiny Boots to Fill ~ Buzzards Bay Newborn Photographer











Today I met the newest member of a family I have been photographing since I started my business.  This family is fun, spunky and loving and I enjoyed every precious moment with the first girl of the family.  She will be fiercely protected by her daddy and her big brothers!



I love when a family has a great idea they want to carry out in the photo session.  For this particular family, who is from the South, it was a cowboy theme that I really had fun with!




This particular baby girl did NOT want to sleep at all, so the only photo we have of her with her eyes closed was when she was posed with her mama!


Despite the fact that she made me work for every shot, I was so blessed to be able to spend a whole morning with this tiny beauty and her lovely family!





I am sure they will continue to treat her like the princess she is    ❤❤❤





3 comments:

  1. First of all she is just too cute! &I love the theme! Very precious! I guess Dezi isn't the only little lady who made you work too hard! But it is totally worth it because you got some priceless shots! Can't wait to see the rest &to find out the new name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh &thanks for giving me something to do at at 4:30AM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all she is just too cute! &I love the theme! Very precious! I guess Dezi isn't the only little lady who made you work too hard! But it is totally worth it because you got some priceless shots! Can't wait to see the rest &to find out the new name!

    ReplyDelete