Friday, February 22, 2013

The Mommy Project ~ Week 8

I have a confession:  I work too hard!  I spend too many hours in front of this darn computer and forget to live my life.  

My New Year's Resolution was to spend more time playing and enjoying my munchkin, before she goes and grows up on me!

So something like The Mommy Project is right up my alley!!!  Each week a different theme is chosen to help those who participate capture their real life on camera.  Freeze those moments so we can lock them away and not let THEM grow up at least!!!

So, here I am joining, 8 weeks late!!!  But better late than never!  This week's topic is Bathing:

Mom, stop taking pictures of my duck!!!

The eyes that melt me :)

Super Concentration

❤ ❤ ❤

Love those lashes!!!


Her favorite bath game!


Making bubbles


Duckie jail?

There's a glimpse of my baby.

Cheese!!!!!  Back to being a toddler!!!




I hope I have inspired you to check out The Mommy Project!  You don't have to be a pro to join in the fun!  You can use your cell phone!  The point is that we mamas take some time out of our busy lives to enjoy our children for who they are today!

If you want to join in here on my blog feel free to send me a photo of your entry and I will post them on my blog when I announce next week's topic.  You can reach me at kristymutchler15@gmail.com


2 comments:

  1. These are so special! She is going to love looking at all the beautiful photos you took of her when she is older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your blog! Still need help getting mine going!

    ReplyDelete