Thursday, March 7, 2013

Something Dear to My ❤




It's amazing what can change in just one year.  52 weeks.  365 days.  2012 to 2013.  


One year ago I was mom to a baby.  Now my baby is a toddler.

                                                  ❉ ❉ ❉    

One year ago I was "just" a stay-at-home-mom and former teacher.  Now I have a thriving photography business and an amazing set of goals and dreams for the future.

                                                  ❉ ❉ ❉

Those two big changes are connected in a big way.  It is because of my daughter, Grace, that I started my photography business.  And as I have watched her grow from baby to little girl I have also watched my other "baby" grow into something I never imagined possible.

Strangely, the simple act of dressing my daughter yesterday morning triggered this whole chain of thoughts about where I have been and where I am going.  Here's why:



















And there you have it...both my babies growing up at the same time.  Grace is close to turning 2 and Capturing Grace is close to turning 1.  I cannot wait to see what another 365 days brings us!









No comments:

Post a Comment