Saturday, July 7, 2012

The woman behind the lens...

Random Facts about Yours Truly  ( In case you were curious )
  • I grew up in NJ and now live in MA because my hubby is stationed here with the Coast Guard.
  • I drink WAAAYYY too much coffee on a daily basis...sipping a cup right now :)
  • I love to laugh, and to make others laugh.
  • As a kid I was hooked on Babysitter's Club and New Kids on the Block [even though I try to forget...]
  • I have a 14 month old daughter named Grace who I adore!
  • I was a teacher for 10 years in NJ.
  • I am terrified of all creatures with 6 or 8 legs and once got a student to kill a spider because I was afraid!
  • I am taking my baby girl to Disney World for the first time in November and I am SO EXCITED!
  • I have been married for nearly 5 years, but I never remember the actual date!
  • I am a bit of a perfectionist...kinda drives my husband crazy.
  • I have been taking pictures in some way or another since 1986.  Remember 110 film?!?!
  • I have never left the East Coast but I want to live in CA some day.
  • I am in complete denial that my daughter will EVER be a teenager.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to talk.  And I love to meet new people.
  • I love to stretch my creativity and try new things.
  • I hope that I can get better and better at photography and use my talent to make people happy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment